A focus on zero-emissions
At Bauma this year, the Wacker Neuson Group’s focus is on zero-emission machines with both its Wacker Neuson and Kramer brands.
“Bauma is and always has been the most important platform for us to engage in depth with current and prospective customers in a professional setting, inspire them with our products and showcase our impressive machines in action,” says Martin Lehner, CEO, Wacker Neuson Group.
The Wacker Neuson Group’s stand FN.915 will have 6,000sqm of space and see the entire zero-emission portfolio, including latest models, take centre stage. A ‘zero-emission boulevard’ will run through the entire stand and feature a host of different interactive stations. Visitors will be able to experience the broad portfolio of battery-powered rammers and vibratory plates as well as electric wheel loaders, electric dumpers and electric mini-excavators.
The AS60e battery-powered rammer and the AP2560e battery-powered vibratory plate are the latest in the range, both equipped with Wacker Neuson’s battery. A total of six products can now be powered by this interchangeable battery. Other new zero-emission products include the fully electric EZ17e zero tail mini-excavator and the DW15e electric wheel dumper.
MECN is collaborating with Construction Machinery News Middle East magazine to cover Bauma 2019. Look out for our special hot list of equipment as part of our special coverage of the event.
- Case Construction Equipment – a new combined steering system for Case graders – an industry first
- The future is now at Volvo CE’s stand
- Electrifying new launch for Bobcat at Bauma
- A focus on zero-emissions for Wacker Neuson
- Bauma Preview – Cranes
- Powered access equipment
- Minis take centre stage at HCME
- Paving the way forward with Wirtgen
- The digitisation of the industry
- New introductions galore from Caterpillar
- Construction gets cleaner with Scania
- MB-HDS simplifies job-site materials processing d suitable for excavators and loaders up to 35t, says MB Crusher